BUFFALO MACARONI SALAD
Tuna poke nachos with @cookwithdanaa
Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Recipe Note: Vegetarian Friendly, Dairy Free
- Make it Gluten Free: use gluten-free pasta
8 ounces elbow macaroni
2 celery hearts, finely chopped
1 medium-sized carrot, finely grated
⅓ cup Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Sir Kensington’s Buffalo Ranch
2 tablespoons sweet relish
½ teaspoon seasoned salt
½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, be sure to salt your water!
- When pasta reaches your desired tenderness, drain, and rinse under cool water to stop cooking; then place macaroni into a large bowl.
- Add in all the other ingredients and stir well to fully combine.
- Taste the macaroni salad and adjust seasoning level to preference, if needed.
- Serve immediately or place in an airtight container and refrigerate!