FRENCH FRY PARTY BOARD
Tuna poke nachos with @cookwithdanaa
Makes: 6-8 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Recipe note: Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free
1 lb. frozen straight cut french fries
1 lb. frozen crinkle cut fries
1 lb. frozen steak cut fries
1 lb. frozen sweet potato fries
1 lb. frozen waffle fries
1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
1/4 cup fresh rosemary, finely chopped
2 tablespoons flake salt
1/2 cup Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Sir Kensington’s Classic Ketchup
1/2 cup Sir Kensington’s Special Sauce
1/2 cup Sir Kensington’s Spicy Brown Mustard
- Cook fries in oven according to package directions, in batches if necessary so as not to crowd baking sheets to ensure crisp exteriors.
- While still hot, toss straight cut fries with fresh parsley and toss steak cut fries with fresh rosemary.
- Pour desired Sir Kensington’s sauces into individual dipping bowls and arrange in center of large serving platter.
- Arrange fries in groups around sauces and top each with flake salt.
- Sit back, dip, and enjoy!
*Substitute your favorite french fry types, or throw onion rings or tater tots into the mix.