DEVILED EGGS WITH PANCETTA
Tuna poke nachos with @cookwithdanaa
Makes: 4-6 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
2 ounces diced pancetta, cooked
8 large eggs, hard boiled and sliced in half
⅓ cup Sir Kensington’s Organic Mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Sir Kensington’s Spicy Brown Mustard
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Salt/Pepper, to taste
Smoked paprika, for garnishing
- Cook pancetta according to package directions and then set aside on a paper towel.
- In a medium-sized bowl, carefully empty hard-boiled egg yolks into the bowl.
- Lay the egg white portions onto a platter and set aside.
- In the egg yolk bowl: add mayonnaise, spicy brown mustard, and apple cider vinegar, and mix well to thoroughly combine. Taste and season the mixture with salt/pepper.
- Empty egg yolk mixture into a piping bag or a small plastic bag with the tip of the bag cut to pipe the filling into the prepared egg whites.
- Garnish deviled eggs with a light sprinkling of smoked paprika and prepared pancetta pieces. Serve immediately and enjoy.