Tuna poke nachos with @cookwithdanaa
Makes: 6-8 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Recipe Note: Gluten Free
- Make it Paleo: use grain-free tortilla chips, skip the cheese
- Make it Vegetarian: use plain prepared jackfruit or black beans instead of chicken
2 ears of corn, shucked
2 cups shredded cooked chicken
3 tablespoons Sir Kensington’s Gochujang Everything Sauce, plus more for serving
1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
10 ounces corn tortilla chips
1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
½ cup chopped cilantro
½ cup chopped kimchi
½ cup chopped scallions (2 scallions)
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400ºF with rack set in middle position. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Heat a grill pan or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Coat corn with nonstick spray and cook in grill pan until charred on all sides, 10 minutes. Transfer corn to a cutting board to cool slightly; cut kernels from cobs.
- Toss chicken with Gochujang Everything Sauce and soy sauce to coat.
- Place tortilla chips in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Top chips with corn, chicken mixture, and cheese. Bake until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine tomatoes, cilantro, kimchi, and scallions.
- Top nachos with tomato mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Drizzle nachos with additional Gochujang Everything Sauce and serve immediately.