BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER 'WINGS'
Tuna poke nachos with @cookwithdanaa
Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Recipe note: Keto Friendly, Paleo Friendly, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
For Cauliflower 'Wings'
2/3 cup almond milk (can sub for water)
2/3 cup blanched almond flour
1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 large head cauliflower (6 cups chopped into medium sized florets)
¼ cup Sir Kensington's Buffalo Ranch
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1/3 cup hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg and almond milk. Add the almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. Whisk until no clumps remain.
- Add chopped cauliflower to a large mixing bowl and pour the batter on top. Toss until every piece is well coated. Alternatively, add the batter and the cauliflower to a large plastic bag and shake until well coated.
- Add to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. If there is any leftover batter in the bowl, brush it on top of any pieces that need it. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the buffalo ranch, oil and hot sauce.
- After 25 minutes, remove the cauliflower from the oven and brush half of the hot sauce mixture on top.
- Add back to the oven for 10-15 more minutes. If you want the tops to get really crispy, you can broil the cauliflower on high for a few minutes, but watch it very carefully because it can burn quickly!
- Once done, brush the remaining hot sauce mixture on all sides of the cauliflower. Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve with Sir Kensington's Classic Ranch to dip.