Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Total: 45 minutes
Recipe Note: Gluten Free, Paleo Friendly
- Make it Whole30 and/or Dairy Free:leave out the goat cheese
- Make it Keto:leave out the peaches
2 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 4 thighs)
½ cup Sir Kensington’s Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette, divided
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
6 cups arugula or mixed spring greens
2 peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
¼ cup thinly sliced shallot
¼ cup toasted sliced almonds
2 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- Combine chicken, ¼ cup vinaigrette, 1 teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper in a bowl or resealable bag. Toss to combine and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to 12 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Brush grill grate with oil. Place thighs skin side-down directly on grate and cook for 5 minutes. Flip and continue to cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the centers but not touching the bone registers 165ºF, 8–10 minutes.
- Toss arugula, peaches, and shallot with remaining ¼ cup vinaigrette. Sprinkle almonds and goat cheese over salad.
- Serve salad with chicken thighs, drizzling with more vinaigrette if desired.