Makes: 4-6 servings
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Recipe Note: Dairy Free
- Make it Gluten Free: use collard greens as a grain free wrap
1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayo
1/4 cup Sir Kensington’s Curry Masala Everything Sauce
3/4 teaspoon curry powder
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 small red onion, diced
1 rib celery, finely diced
1/2 cup sliced almonds, crushed cashews or pistachios
Handful chopped cilantro (can omit or sub parsley)
Optional: ½ cup golden raisins
- Add the chicken breasts to a large pot and cover with water. Boil for about 15 minutes or until cooked through. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Add chicken to a large mixing bowl and shred with a hand mixer over low speed. You can also shred with your hands or with two forks if you don’t have an electric hand mixer.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Serve as is, in a sandwich or with collard greens for a grain free wrap.