Makes: 6-8 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- Make it Gluten Free: use gluten-free pasta
4 pieces of bacon, cooked and chopped
1lb (16-ounces) corkscrew/cavatappi pasta
3 tablespoons salted butter
1 pound chicken breasts, cut into chunks
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1 cup heavy whipping cream
8 ounces full-fat cream cheese
⅓ cup Sir Kensington’s Pizza Ranch
1 tablespoon Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayo
1-2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Boil pasta according to package directions in salted water, drain pasta, then set aside; reserving 1 cup of the pasta water.
- In a separate large pot over medium heat, melt butter. Add in chicken chunks and season with salt/pepper; cook until chicken is cooked throughout while stirring, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add in garlic and let cook until fragrant while stirring, about 2-3 minutes. Then stir in heavy cream and cream cheese and mix until fully combined and smooth.
- Reduce heat to low and allow mixture to simmer slightly for 2-3 minutes and then add in ranch, mayo, and parsley and mix until well combined.
- Add in drained pasta, stirring well to fully coat into mixture and use about ½ cup of reserved pasta water to thin out sauce.
- If desired, add additional ½ cup of pasta water to continue to thin out chicken ranch pasta as needed. Serve pasta immediately and garnish with more parsley, if desired.