Makes: 4-6 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Recipe note: Dairy Free. Make this recipe Gluten Free by using gluten free all-purpose flour and breadcrumbs or make it Paleo by using almond flour instead of both the breadcrumbs and all-purpose flour.
1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders
1/2 cup Sir Kensington’s Classic Ranch
1 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Sir Kensington’s Honey Mustard for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss the chicken tenders with the ranch dressing and let sit for about 10 minutes to marinate. You can do this in a shallow baking dish or add both ingredients to a large zip lock bag and shake to coat.
- In a bowl, whisk together the breadcrumbs, flour, garlic and black pepper.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the breadcrumb mixture until well coated on each side and place on a wire rack.
- Place the wire rack on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. This will ensure the bottom of the chicken doesn’t get soggy and will make clean up easier.
- If there is any leftover breadcrumb topping, sprinkle over the chicken once it is all on the wire rack. Top with a few additional cracks of black pepper and brush gently with olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. These are ready to enjoy like this, but if you want to make the breading extra crispy, add the tenders to a skillet with 2 tbsp of olive oil and lightly fry on each side for about 2 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve with honey mustard as a dip.