Makes: 2 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- Make it Gluten Free: use gluten-free ramen noodles
- Make it Easy: use store-bought rotisserie chicken
3 (3.5 ounce) instant ramen noodles, flavor packets discarded/saved
4 cups water
1 tablespoon white miso paste
1 tablespoon (1 cube) chicken bouillon
5-6 pieces fresh baby bok choy
1 (15-ounce) canned whole kernel corn
1 cup shredded and cooked chicken
Sir Kensington’s Gochujang Everything Sauce, as desired
- Boil ramen noodles according to package directions.
- On a separate burner and in a separate pot; bring water, miso paste, and chicken bouillon to a boil over medium-high heat. Allow mixture to simmer for 5-6 minutes while miso/bouillon dissolve.
- Transfer cooked ramen noodles into miso/bouillon broth along with bok choy and stir to fully incorporate.
- Assemble ramen in bowls with broth and evenly divide corn, bok choy, and cooked chicken.
- Drizzle gochujang sauce directly on top of ramen bowls as desired.