Makes: 4-6 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Recipe Note: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Friendly
6 ounces fresh baby spinach
½ cup Sir Kensington’s Classic Vegan Mayo
1 teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon paprika
14 ounces canned whole artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
12 ounces vegan shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and lightly grease a large oven-safe skillet or baking vessel and then set it aside.
- In a food processor, pulse baby spinach together until chopped into fine pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, artichoke hearts, and 8 ounces (2 cups) of shredded vegan cheese together. Mix thoroughly to fully combine.
- Empty into skillet/baking vessel, and top with remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until spinach dip is bubbly throughout and cheese is lightly golden on top.
- Serve with your favorite veggies, tortilla chips, bread, crackers, etc.!